Handsewn casuals combine the barefoot comfort of a slipper with a street-worthy rubber outsole. Crafted of Horween® American oiled steer with a burnished finish, fully lined in plush, shearling. Designed to feel comfortable from the first wear, they quickly mold to the contours of your foot for a customized fit.
• Hand-selected Horween® oiled American steer or Horween® Chromexcel bison.
• Handsewn moccasin construction with contrast stitching.
• American rawhide laces.
• Genuine shearling or Italian wool plaid lining
• Ortholite cushioned footbed with genuine shearling insole.
• Driver-style rubber pod outsole.
• Imported by Trask.